Establishment of the Retail Customer Information by the Central Registration Body
In reference to the DOE DC 2021-06-0012 Section 188.8.131.52, all Distribution Utilities shall submit the following information to the Central Registration Body on all end users within its franchise area that it deems to have already met the required demand threshold.
- Customer name
- Billing and service address
- Customers’ account number
- Customer contact information (telephone numbers and e-mail addresses)
- Meter number
- Meter specifications (interval metering, channels)
- SEIN of the grid metering point of the Distribution Utility where the supply of the end user passes through
For the DU´s convenience, we have provided an online form via this link: Customer form, to comply with the requirement. Please submit to the CRB the foregoing information (One (1) submission per customer) and select the submission as “Retail” in the Customer Information Report. In addition, kindly be reminded that Section II.3.2.1 of the amended Retail Manual requires a DU to notify the CRB, within fifteen (15) working days from its validation, that a customer has met the required demand threshold for contestability, by submitting the above-listed information.
NSP (DUs, Distributors within Economic Zones and NGCP) End-Users Report
To harmonize the submissions to the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) and CRB to comply with the ERC reportorial requirements, the Network Service Providers or NSPs (DUs, Distributors within Economic Zones and NGCP) are requested to utilize the ERC form published in this link http://www.erc.gov.ph/ContentPage/316 or DU Form 2 for submission both to the ERC and the CRB starting September 2021.
Please note that the NSP End-Users Report regarding the contestable customer information for various demand thresholds (1 MW, 750-999 kW, 500-749 kW, and below) is a monthly requirement that shall be submitted without need of further notice, pursuant to Section 1, Article IV of ERC Resolution No. 10 Series of 2016 and Item No. 5 of ERC Resolution No. 12, Series of 2020.
The timelines for the submission of the NSP End-Users Report remain the same in accordance with the relevant ERC resolutions:
- End-users with an average monthly peak demand of 500 kW and above – every 15th of the month
- End-users with an average monthly peak demand of 100 kW and above or equivalent kWh consumption – every 20th of the month